12 MESES (Spanish Edition)

12 MESES (Spanish Edition)

B. inggris bahasa Inggris kelas 8 semester 2​

bahasa Inggris kelas 8 semester 2​

Jawaban:

1. (-) The girls are not playing basketball in the yard now (?) Are the girls playing basketball in the yard now?

2. (-) My mother is not cooking beef steak in the kitchen (?) Is my mother cooking beef steak in the kitchen?

3. (-) Anne is not typing a letter (?) Is Anne typing a letter?

4. (-) Caroline is not watching movie in the cinema (?) Is Caroline watching movie in the cinema?

5. (-) Siti and Nadine are not reading the interesting novel in the library (?) Are siti and Nadine reading the interesting novel in the library?

Penjelasan:

1. Is Erico watching film in this room?

2. This calculator is not working properly

3. My father and I are repairing my bicycle right now

4. John is wearing a new uniform now

5. My watch is broken I am trying to fix it

semoga membantu. jadikan jawaban yang terbaik ya

Jawaban:

1.(-)the girls are not playing basketball in the yard now

(?) are the girls playing basketball in the yard now?

2.(-)my mother is not cooking beef steak in the kitchen

(?)is my mother cooking beef steak in the kitchen?

3.(-)anne is not typing a letter

(?)is anne typing a letter?

4.(-)caroline is not watching movie in the cinema

(?)is caroline watching movie in the cinema

5.(-)siti and nadie are not reading the interisting novel in the library

(?)are siti and nadie reading the interisting novel in the library

[answer.2.content]